Monday, February 6, 2012

My Baby Sis

Lucky for me I have an awesome 15 year old sister who lets me help her with fun stuff, like getting ready for Winter Formal! From the dress, to her shoes, hair and accessories she let me give my (sometimes unwanted) opinion. When it came time for the big night me and Sidney headed over to my moms house to help put on her fake lashes and some makeup... Sidney LOVED the make-up! haha
Sidney played with Uncle Jordan and his dog (she mostly chased him) while Kadyn and I attended to her primping. 

Here's the BEAUTY, seriously could she be anymore stunning? I miss my little baby Sis but I am so proud of what a beautiful woman she is becoming!
This is how we all remember her :) Love you KK

2 comments:

Forsythe said...

Do you remember getting ready at my house for LBHS Winter Formal. That is one of my favorite memories. You were always good with makeup and style. Thanks for your much needed help when we were younger!

Melissa White said...

I do remember that Chelsea and that is a great memory!!! I'm gonna have to go find the pictures now :)