Monday, February 6, 2012

Morning Cuddles

Paul and I both agree the morning is always the best part of our day. Around 7:00 we hear Sidney from her room saying "Mommy! Daddy! we love hearing her say it so after about 2 minutes of her shouting for us PAUL goes in and gets her and I hear a sweet "Hi daddy" and then Sid and Paul come back to bed. About 15 minutes later we hear Rileys bedroom door open and his little feet running across the wood floors to our room. Sid excitedly jumps up and says "Riley!" and then all 4 of us have a big family cuddle (cheesy I know but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world). I turn the cartoons on and Paul goes downstairs to get the kids a banana, juice and milk so that we can coax them to stay in bed with us a little longer... If were lucky we can get a full 30 Min of family cuddle time! Will it still be like this in 10 years? I HOPE SO!!!


No comments: