Thursday, March 21, 2013

CANDYLAND SWEET 16 Birthday!

Kadyns CANDY LAND
 SweeT 16 Birthday Party!
This Post is From my little Sister Kadyn's Sweet 16 Birthday Party at Abalone Beach in Laguna Beach. It was a SWEET party for a very SWEET girl!
Candy Necklace Tree and I used Mega Candy Buttons to cover the wood beams 
 Kadyns Dress came from the Etsy Shop FASHnFUEL. I must say everything about the dress was perfect, especially how well it was made!
The birthday Girl and our beautiful mom! 
 Inside the fridge, YUMMY

We had 4 different themed tables inside and outside we had "the taco Guy", Kona Ice truck  and  
My Flippin Party
who made amazing flip books for all the guests. If you haven't seen what flip books are be sure to check them out!
Chocolate Mountain

Licorice Lagoon

Lolly Pop Woods


Gummy Hills
I covered the fridge in wrapping paper and added a Lolly pop balloon to the handle

4 comments:

Forsythe said...

Absolutely amazing! So many details and everything was covered. I hope all the teenagers appreciated all the work that went into this even though I doubt it. you did a fantastic job!

lindseydenison said...

Holy crap Missy -- I randomly checked your blog, and you have been up to a whole lot of stuff! Impressive and darling!

Drew Watts said...

She is so pretty! God bless her. As a mother I feel a little scared when your kids grow up, I have also organized a party in an event space for my daughter, she will also turn 16 this year. I loved the dress Kadyn is wearing and I am sure my daughter will love it too.

Anonymous said...

شركة عزل مائي بالدمام