Sunday, July 1, 2012

I generally only post the "good" Sunday pictures of Riley and Sidney, but I'm sure its no surprise the reality of getting a good picture loose like this...

1st they ignore me, then they give me the "why do we have to do this EVERY Sunday faces"
Then I usually tell a joke or start singing in a funny voice sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...
Today I made up a song about Sidney loving her brother, so she hugged him but seems he didn't appreciate her stepping on his tow.



I thought these would do, but then Daddy came outside and luckily I snapped a few more.

The money shots! Notice how sid is holding up her foot obviously being sure she didn't step on Rileys feet.

1 comment:

Forsythe said...

Love Riley's face when his toes are being stepped on! What a great idea to take a picture every Sunday. Those will be fun to make a book out of in the future!