Sunday, June 10, 2012

Riley's so Fortunate...to have such great teachers!

Riley has been so blessed with 2 wonderful this year. Miss Dianne is a dream, an angel in fact! I wish Riley could stay in her home learning forever! Unfortunately he's to old and has to go to kindergarten now...Miss Richardson is his teacher at Our Savior's Lutheran school and she was so fun and loving. This is where Riley will be going until the 5th grade. He went 3 days a week this year for a few hours so he could get used to the routine of that school and now he's actually excited about wearing a uniform like the "Big Kids"!

To make the gifts I bought 2 boxes from Michael's and decorated them with Washi Tape and I filled them with fortune cookies and a gift card. 
I downloaded the Circle Graphic "I'm so fortunate to have you as a teacher" Here for free.

1 comment:

Forsythe said...

Very creative and cute! When people ask me what teachers want as gifts I always tell them "gift cards" So great job on a great gift!