Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday morning pictures

Sunday mornings before church I try to get a picture of Sid & Riley together. They know the routine... before we leave the house sit on the stairs so mom can get our picture (sometimes we switch it up and take them outside).
 I love looking back at all the pictures of them growing up together and I do have a few pictures with smiling kids looking their Sunday best. But to be honest most Sundays go like this...
Riley gives his obligatory CHEESE while trying to make sure Sidney holds still so we can get this over with even if it takes a headlock.
Sidney escapes and while she's gone Riley gives me a handsome smile:)
Daddy retrieves Sidney from outside and back to the stairs she goes. 
And after 5 minutes of trying to get a picture, this is the best I can get 

Well, there's always next week!
And here's a few randoms from the "Sunday" album

No comments: