Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pretty!

One afternoon Sidney refused to nap and I didn't have the energy to make her, so off we went to the nail salon. I knew she was tired so I figured she would sit still, and she did just that! She chose Pink and Green (strawberry shortcake colors) and held out her hands and feet like a pro. I have been taking Sidney to the nail salon with me since she was born, but I stopped bringing her once she started walking. The ladies were SOOOO excited to see her! They were touching her curls, oooing and awwing at her eyes and a few asked me if her lips were "natural"? I think they meant the color... At least 3 of them catered to all of Sidney's needs (including holding her sippy cup for her when she got thirsty) and I enjoyed a mani/pedi and shoulder massage. Way to go Sid, you are now welcome to go with mommy anytime :)  

No comments: