Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cousins...

My Cousin Chelsea and I grew up together on the same street in Laguna Beach. We had lemonade stands, played "store"(I think we called it the BIG "M"?) in the playhouse in her back yard, had pretend cooking shows and spent days and hours at Wild Rivers in the summer. We always had some new creative game to play and most of my fondest childhood memories include her. She lives in Utah now, so it was a great excuse to get together with our boys in Park City. Blake and Mason are her two sweet boys and Riley and them played together like they had known each other for years! They spent time in our hotel room playing monster trucks, cars and coloring and then we made our way to the indoor/outdoor pool for some swimming.
And here's a few old school photo's....
Laguna Beach Winter formal. I'm in front in the red dress and Chelsea is at the top in the baby blue dress
1993, Mission Viejo mall photo booth
Chelsea is the 2nd on the left and I am behind her to the right with the braid.
Love you "Chester"!!!!

1 comment:

Forsythe said...

We had such a great time visiting with you. I loved how Riley and Blake played so well together. Those old school photos bring back some memories! Those purple leotards were sex, my tongue was still long back then, and that dance at LBHS was fun. Thanks again and come visit any time!