Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This one is for YOU Auntie Lou!

If it wasn't for my sister I wouldn't have had all these awesome pictures to post! She captured our trip on film (and video) and I will be forever grateful. It wasn't our intention for her to be our "trip Photographer" but as you can see I am sure glad she was!
Here are some more pictures that she took. Love You Lou! (Obviously I took the ones of her).






Although you can see Riley's face, he was NOT happy about being put on the paddle board. (Linds if this picture looks different then you remember its because I cropped myself out of it! haha)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Well I have to say thank you for having me! So eternally grateful for such a amazing experience....Miss you guys so so so so much! And thanks for the photo credit! :)

Ahna Childress said...

Amazing photos! Missy, the one of you with the 2 boards in the back is adorable! For sure one of my favs!

Somer Love said...

Love the pics!! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time.