Friday, December 4, 2009

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY RILEY!

Today I am 3!!!!
I can't believe how time has flown by! We are celebrating with breakfast with my family and then off to the Kings hockey game with his cousin Aven!
Here are some of his favorite things...
Race Cars, Race Cars and Race Cars
He has 1 egg EVERY morning for breakfast and cracks it himself.
He insists on wearing Adidas Track Suits to school EVERY day, He loves playing baseball, jumping on the trampoline, riding bikes, playing with his cousin Aven, going to Aunt Kadyn's Soccer games, singing along to his favorite cartoons, Sprite with maraschino cherries, Thomas the train, ridding his radio flyer scooter around the house, he can count to 10 in english and spanish, he knows his ABC's and loves to sing them in the car or bathtub
Some of our favorite things he says are
I do it myself!
Okay mom? Okay dad?
Herbie! Shhhh!
Can Aven come to my house?
I'm not tired, I'm happy!
Mom/Dad Cuddle me?
I need my Race Cars
I cant wait to see what the next year brings, especially with the new addition of his sister Sidney. He's gong to be a great big brother, I just know it!

1 comment:

K+C=M+K said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday Riley!