Friday, October 30, 2009

To funny

My mom bought Riley some big boy underware to help with the potty training process which Riley has NO interest in accomplishing... When he 1st opened the underware at her house he tried to shove it through the doggy door (I wish I had a picture). When we got in the car he said "mom I need my big boys" so I handed them to him. When I turned around this is what I saw. He said "Look mom I'm spiderman"! What? I have no idea why he thinks this makes him Spiderman but it made my day, I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ok seriously! He put them through the doggie door! Oh My ! I was crying from laughing so hard!

KB said...

I didn't see why either at first but that last pic...I can see the spiderman :)

Ahna Childress said...

He is seriously hilarious. Love that story!