Saturday, July 11, 2009

Riley in the Kitchen

When I was a little girl my mom ALWAYS let me help out in the kitchen. I loved every moment of it and to this day I still love to help her when she cooks. Lately Riley has been very curious about what Paul and I are doing in the kitchen so we try to let him help out as much as possible. Here are a few things we've learned about his cooking skills. His favorite thing to make is eggs, no matter what we are cooking he asks "can I make eggs?" He HATES to get dirty or be sticky, he loves to stir and when he makes rice crispy treats he puts one in the pot and 2 in his mouth :)
Aunt Kadyn and Riley mixing up Rice Crispy Treats!

2 comments:

mem-mom said...

I didn't know you let him cook! I love it!...and so does he from the looks of it,

Lindsey said...

This is so flippin adorable!!!! Love these pictures!