Thursday, July 2, 2009

American Hurricanes

Congratulations to the American Hurricanes, they won the championship in Newport Beach Coed Soccer League! As you may know Paul and I joined a co-ed Soccer league a few months ago but since I found out I was pregnant I have been designated to cheer on the sidelines with Riley. Last night they took the championship title 2-0!
Riley always sports his soccer shirt which is a mini version of the teams jersey. My Brother Jared, the team's Goalie!
Aunt Kadyn who is also a great fan, and is there to cheer on the team whenever she isn't playing soccer herself (she plays on the GOLD club team Newport Beach Slammers)

1 comment:

Kadyn@yahoo.com said...

Thanks for the plug for Kadyn! You can also mention that she is coached by Paul and Jared for extra practice! Thanks guys