Sunday, November 16, 2008

Progress

Although it may not look like it from these pictures, it will only be a few more weeks before we move into our new house!Paul has ripped out the fountain in the back yard.... Took the old cabinets out of the Kitchen and put them in the Garage This will be the kitchen... New Cabinets and appliances go in next week Downstairs bathroom new sink, lighting, paint etc all next week too Finished the new overhead lighting throughout the entire house This will be the Laundry room, Cabinets and Washer/Dryer and new floor next week Riley's Bathroom, new floor, cabinents and sinks next week too. This is the Entry. Paint, new front door and new doors throughout the entire house will be installed That's all for now!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

It looks amazing. Can't wait to see pictures of the finished product!

Forsythe said...

What a darling house. So much character! I love the style and the paint colors. I am sure you are having fun remodeling. I am excited for you, keep us posted on the updates!

Anonymous said...

The house is moving faster than I even knew! And I'm over there every few days. So excited to have you in San Clemente. GOOD JOB!

K+C=M+K said...

Wow, what a fun project you guys have tackled! I can't wait to see what it looks like when you are done! It was awesome that I was able to see the before shots randomly that one day:)

maryam said...

The house looks great! Can't wait to see it. Is that "Tiffany" blue I see on the walls???

The Shetlers said...

I love it! Congrats on the new house I can't wait to see it!