Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm such a Big boy!!!

I'm 22 Months and....
I'm learning to use the Potty and when I "go" I get Jelly Belly's! Sometimes I go on the floor next to the potty, but Mommy and Daddy say I only get Jelly Belly's when I "go" IN the potty! I'm such a good eater! I love going to breakfast at the Beach House, they have the best pancakes!I'm practicing my painting skills, I mostly paint myself, and sometimes my dog. But it sure is fun! I love my swimming class, I even graduated to the intermediate level! And I can say my own name! "Riley White". It sounds more like "Wiley Whit" but it sure makes my mommy and daddy laugh when I say it. 

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh wow...too cute!!!

Forsythe said...

HE looks like he is loving the pool! Jelly beans always seem to be the perfect treat for potty training, let us know how it goes, because that is next on or list!

The Wall Family said...

Hhahaha going pee next to the potty!! Nice job riley. Keep giving your mom a hard time.

Carrie said...

I CAN NOT get over how cute he is. And how much he looks just like you, Missy. I love the classic potty shot. (nice editing)