Sunday, July 13, 2008

Orange County Fair

We went to the fair this weekend and decided to try some of the greasiest food we could find! (why not)? Last year we ventured for the chicken sandwich between crispy cream doughnuts, but this year we opted for a few new things....

1st, Paul had to win Riley a stuffed turtle, which he did.
Kingsley, Amy and Paul
These are a few of the items we didn't try...Deep Fried chocolate dog and deep fried cupcakes!
We did have one of these HUGE sausages with onions and Peppers, it was SO good!
These are deep fried Oreos (we could only eat 1 each) and a deep fried White Castle Burger (which Paul said was "interesting"). I couldn't manage to take a bite.

1 comment:

K+C=M+K said...

How fun! Gosh, we need to hang out with you guys more often- you're always having fun! And on the move too! That deep fried stuff freaks me out, good for you for trying an oreo! I bet it actually tasted pretty amazing, so I guess I better not ever find out. I'll just stick to my donuts and french fries:) Hope you guys are doing good!